Art Education K-12
Shannon Gagne, Supervisor
860-658-0451, ext. 620 | email@example.com
- Central Elementary School (Grades PreK-6)
- Latimer Lane Elementary School (Grades K-6)
- Squadron Line Elementary School (Grades K-6)
- Tootin' Hills Elementary School (Grades PreK-6)
- Tariffville Elementary School (Grades K-6)
Where Are They Now?
The Simsbury Department of Art Education K-12 prepares students for future career and college readiness.
SHS Alumni in the News
Brian Owens (Class of 2009)
- Interview with WNPR (January 28, 2016)
- Hartford Courant article: "Celebrities in Salt" (February 1, 2016)
FormsPermission Form for Graduates
Click on image above to view larger PDF version.
On February 15th, there was a public reception for “Spaces & Places,” a middle and high school art exhibit. Several SHS & HJMS students were invited to exhibit:
Simsbury High School (Grade 10)
Teacher Shannon Gagne
- Riley Peterson
- Elizabeth Perlitz
- Lindsay Correll
- Holly Gottman (Grade 7) Teacher Stephanie Lauretano
- Maddy Orosz (Grade 7) Teacher Laurel Archambault
- Rebecca Poole (Grade 8) Teacher Kristie Arbesman
Visit the HJMS Art Gallery January 29-March 31 to see work from introductory art classes at Simsbury High School.