Beginning in the 2012-2013 school year, the Simsbury Preschool program became The Children’s Academy of Simsbury. During the Spring of 2012, the Simsbury Public Schools, along with the Department of Continuing Education, were involved in a Preschool Study, the purpose of which was to define a quality preschool program and to ensure that our current program is in line with the CT Preschool Curriculum and Assessment Frameworks, the English Language Arts Connecticut Preschool Standards, and with current research and best practices.
We offer extended care hours! Click on "Forms & Parent/Guardian Communications" below to find out more.
- Age Requirement to Attend Program
- Getting Ready for Kindergarten
- Forms, Handbooks & Parent/Guardian Communications
- Our Philosophy
- Program Locations & Contact Information
- School Calendar
- Weather Delays
- What's Happening in the Classroom (Check here for our monthly newsletter!)