How to Sign Up for Fall Sports
Fall Sports Registration started on June 1!
Fall sports practices and tryouts begin in August, before first day on school.
Students must have completed the registration process before they can go to their first try-out or practice in August.
TRYOUT/FIRST PRACTICE DATES
- August 13: Football and Boys' & Girls' Crew (Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors only)
- August 20: Boys' & Girls' Crew (Freshman)
- August 23: Boys' Cross Country, Field Hockey, Boys' & Girls' Soccer and Girls' Volleyball
- August 25: Girls' Cross Country
There are four (4) parts to the athletic registration process:
- Complete the Electronic Registration
- Turn in the Signature Page and Emergency Form to the Athletic Office
- Confirm the Health Office has a valid physical on file for your student or turn one in if they don't
- Submit the $175 pay-to-participate fee, either by check or electronically through
Please note: The program fee is a non-refundable processing charge
- August 9 - Football and Crew (Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors only)
- August 16 - Crew (Freshman)
- August 21 - Cross Country, Field Hockey, Soccer and Volleyball
Please contact the Athletic Office at 860-658-0451 x190 with any questions.