How to Sign Up for a Sport
IT'S TIME TO SIGN UP FOR SPRING SPORTS!
Starting dates for spring sports are as follows:
- Crew - March 15
- Pitchers/Catchers (Limited returning only by CIAC rules) - March 22
- All others sports - March 27
Please be sure to complete the registration process before you go to any practice or tryout!
CHANGES TO THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
New this year - there are NO HARD COPY REGISTRATION FORMS to turn in! Once you fill out the electronic registration form, all you need to do is turn in a current physical and make the pay-to-participate fee payment. Payments can be made online at MyPaymentsPlus or by sending a check payable to "Simsbury High School" to the athletic office .
SPRING REGISTRATION PROCESS
To sign up for a spring sport, please complete each of the following steps.
Please note that students will not be able to participate in their sport if they have not completed all three steps.
- Complete the Electronic Registration Form
- Confirm that SHS has a valid physical on file for your student or submit a copy to the Athletic Office
- Submit the pay-to-participate fee, either electronically through My Payments Plus or by a check for $175.00 made out to Simsbury High School.
Questions? Please call the Athletic Office at 860-658-0451 x190
** there is no fee due for strength & conditioning if the student played a fall or winter sport**