How to Sign Up for a Sport
Fall Sports Registration will begin on June 1!
- Registration forms will be available and accepted beginning June 1
- Football, Crew and Cross Country practices and tryouts begin before first day on school.
- All students must have completed the registration process before they can go to their first try-out or practice! They will be sent to the Athletic Office if they go to practice or tryout and they are not registered.
- August 15: Registration for Football and Boys' & Girls' Crew due
- August 19: First practice for Football and Boys' & Girls' Crew
- August 20: Registration for Boys' & Girls' Cross Country due
- August 22: SHS Sports Night at 7 PM in the Auditorium
- August 22: First practice for Boys' & Girls' Cross Country
- August 27: Registration for Field Hockey, Boys' & Girls' Soccer and Girls' Volleyball due
- August 28: First day of school
- August 29: First tryout for Field Hockey, Boys' & GIrls' Soccer and Girls' Volleyball
There are five (5) parts to the athletic registration process:
- Complete the Electronic Registration
- Turn in the Signature Page and Emergency Form to the Athletic Office
- Confirm the Health Office has a valid physical on file for your student or turn one in if they don't
- Submit the pay-to-participate fee, either by check or electronically through My Payments Plus
- Attend SHS Sports Night on August 15 at 7 PM in the Auditorium