How to Sign Up for a Sport
CHANGES TO THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
New to this season there will be NO HARD COPY FORMS to turn in. Once the entire electronic form is filled out (link above) you will need to turn in a current physical to the nurse's office and make a payment. Payments continue to be able to be made online or you can mail a check to the athletic office made out to SHS.
Please complete all the following steps before going to your first tryout or practice:
- Complete the ONLINE REGISTRATION.
- Confirm that SHS has a valid physical on file for your student or submit a copy to the Athletic Office
- Submit the pay-to-participate fee, either electronically through My Payments Plus or by a check made out to Simsbury High School. The pay-to-participate fee for winter sports is as follows:
- $175 for boys and girls basketball, cheerleading, cross country skiing, boys and girls indoor track and wrestling
- $175 for strength & conditioning, ** there is no fee due if the student played a fall sport**
- $375 for boys' and girls' ice hockey and swimming & diving
** there is no fee due for strength & conditioning or winter erg if the student played a fall sport**
Questions? Please call the Athletic Office at 860-658-0451 x190