How to Sign Up for a Sport
It's time to sign up for winter sports! THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE is NOVEMBER 26!!
All registration forms, current physicals and pay-to-participate fees must be returned to the Athletic Office before students can go to their first try-out or practice.
There are four (4) parts to the athletic registration process:
- Complete the electronic registration
- Print, sign and turn in the Registration Signature Form to the Athletic Office
- Confirm the Health Office has a valid physical on file for your student or turn one in if they don't
- Submit the pay-to-participate fee by bringing a check made out to "Simsbury High School" to the Athletic Office or paying online through MyPaymentsPlus
Winter Pay-to-Participate Fees:
- $175 for basketball, cheerleading, cross country skiing, indoor track, wrestling and strength & conditioning
- $375 for ice hockey and swimming & diving
- November 1: Winter Registration Starts
- November 26: Winter Registration Deadline
- December 2: Girls' Basketball, Cheerleading, Boys' Ice Hockey, Girls' Ice Hockey, Wrestling
- December 5: Boys' Basketball, Cross Country Skiing, Boys' and Girls' Indoor Track, Swimming & Diving, Strength & Conditioning
Questions? Please contact the Athletic Office at 860-658-0451 x190.