How to Sign Up for a Sport
The winter sports season starts right after Thanksgiving! Registration for winter sports opens on October 15, 2018
Students must complete the registration process before they can go to their first try-out or practice.
There are four (4) parts to the athletic registration process:
- Complete the Electronic Registration
- Turn in the Signature Page and Emergency Form to the Athletic Office
- Confirm the Health Office has a valid physical on file for your student or turn one in if they don't
- Submit the pay-to-participate fee, by check payable to Simsbury High School or electronically through .
- Pay-to-participate fee is $175 for Boys' and Girls' Basketball, Winter Cheerleading, Cross Country Skiing, Boys' and Girls' Indoor Track, Wrestling and Strength & Conditioning
- Pay-to-participate fee is $375 for Boys' and Girls' Ice Hockey and Swimming & Diving Please note: The program fee is a non-refundable processing charge
- November 21: Girls' Basketball, Cheerleading, Boys' Ice Hockey, Girls' Ice Hockey, Wrestling
- November 27: Boys' Basketball, Cross Country Skiing, Indoor Track, Swimming & Diving, Strength & Conditioning·
TRYOUT/FIRST PRACTICE DATES
- November 26: Girls' Basketball, Cheerleading, Boys' Ice Hockey, Girls' Ice Hockey, Wrestling
- December 1: Boys' Basketball, Boys' and Girls'Indoor Track
- December 3: Cross Country Skiing, Swimming & Diving, Strength & Conditioning
Please contact the Athletic Office at 860-658-0451 x190 with any questions.