How to Sign Up for a Sport
WINTER SPORTS REGISTRATION Winter sports registration is still open for a few of our sports!
The season has started, but there are a few sports that are still open for registrations. Before going to your first tryout or practice, please make sure you've received an email confirmation that your registration is complete. All students wishing to participate in the upcoming season must register as there is no carry-over between seasons.
Please fill out the electronic Winter Sports Registration Form, there are no paper registration forms to turn in. The only things you'll need to turn in is a current physical and the pay-to-participate fee. Payments can be made online or you can bring a check made out to "Simsbury High School" to the Athletic Office.
Please be sure to complete all of the following steps before going to any practice or tryout:
- Complete the Winter Sports Registration Form
- Confirm with the Athletic Office that SHS has a valid physical on file for your student. Please bring one to the Athletic Office, if necessary.
- Submit the pay-to-participate fee, either electronically through My Payments Plus sign-in webpage or by sending in a check made payable to Simsbury High School:
- $175 for cross country skiing, indoor track, wrestling, strength & conditioning
- $375 for ice hockey and swimming & diving
- If you played a fall sport, we waive your fee for Winter Strength & Conditioning
Please contact Susan Healey in the Athletic Office if you have any questions. A confirmation email will be sent to the address used on the registration form once you've completed the registration process.
SPRING SPORTS REGISTRATION
Spring sports registration will open in early February. Please check back then for information and registration forms.