How to Sign Up for Fall Sports
Fall Sports Registration will begin on June 1!
Fall sports practices and tryouts begin in August, before first day on school.
Students must have completed the registration process before they can go to their first try-out or practice in August.
These are the dates that each fall sport will start:
- Football and Crew (Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors only): August 13
- Cheerleading, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Soccer and Volleyball: August 23
- Crew (Freshman): August 20
There are four (4) parts to the athletic registration process:
- Complete the Electronic Registration
- Turn in the Signature Page and Emergency Form to the Athletic Office
- Confirm the Health Office has a valid physical on file for your student or turn one in if they don't
- Submit the $175 pay-to-participate fee, either by check or electronically through My Payments Plus
Please contact the Athletic Office at 860-658-0451 x190 with any questions.