How to Sign Up for a Sport
FALL SPORTS REGISTRATION ANNOUNCING . . . FALL SPORTS REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
It's time to sign up for fall sports at Simsbury High School. Please complete the registration process before going to the first try-out or practice!
COMPLETE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING STEPS BEFORE GOING TO ANY TRYOUT OR PRACTICE:
- Complete the Fall Sports Registration Form.
- Confirm with the Athletic Office that SHS has a valid physical on file for your student or submit a one.
- Submit the pay-to-participate fee electronically through My Payments Plus or by sending in a check for $175 made payable to Simsbury High School.
- You will get an email confirming your registration is complete and that you're eligible to go to the first day of your sport.
IMPORTANT FALL SPORTS DATES*
- June 1: Spring Registration Begins
- June 6: Registration deadline for Cheerleading
- June 7: Cheerleading tryouts begin
- August 10: Last day to register to attend the first practice for Football, Boys Golf, and Boys & Girls Crew
- August 15: First Day of Football, Boys Golf, and Boys & Girls Crew
- August 22: Registration deadline for Boys & Girls Cross Country, Field Hockey, Boys & Girls Soccer, and Girls Volleyball
- August 25: First practice for Boys & Girls Cross Country, Field Hockey, Boys & Girls Soccer, and Girls Volleyball
- August 31: First day of school
Please contact the Athletic Office at 860-658-0451 x190 with any questions.
*Date changes and the schedule for practices and tryouts will be posted here