Spring Sports Registration has Started!
This season, students can sign up for spring sports electronically! The SHS Spring Sports Registration form is a Google form that has been sent to all SHS students school email address. Students are asked to use their chromebook to complete the form with their parent/guardian.
Here are the steps to registering for a Spring sport:
- Complete the Google Spring Sports Registration Form
- Print and complete the Signature Page and Emergency Form
- Bring the Signature Page and Emergency Form and your pay-to-participate fee check (or pay by credit card) to the Athletic Office
- Confirm that your current physical is on file
- Attend Spring Sports Night on March 8
Spring Sports Night is March 8
7 PM in the Amphitheater
All Spring Sport Student-Athletes and their parents/guardians are encouraged to attend!
- Learn important information about participating in sports at SHS!
- Confirm you are registered for your sport!
- Meet the coaches and trainers!
Required if you need to transport your child to or from an athletic contest
"Blue Form" the SHS physical form
All students participating in athletics must have a physical completed within the past 12 months and signed by a physician on file with the Health Office.
MyPaymentsPlus for electronic payment of the Pay-to-Participate fee.
Please note: The program fee is a non-refundable processing charge.
Petition Process for Reinstatement to the Athletics Program
for sports contract violations