SHS Back to School Mailing
We value communications between home and school, and at no time does it seem to be important than the last few weeks before the beginning of a new school year! For your convenience, here is a summary of our planned communications with families. If you do not receive the following in a timely manner, please contact the main office at (860) 658-0451. If you are new to the district and want to make sure you don't miss important communications, go to the SHS website and click on Email Notification to register for SHS Listserv and/or High School Daily Notices.
Electronic Mail Communications
These links were included in a back-to-school listserv sent by Simsbury High School the week of July 23rd.
- Principal O'Brien Welcome Letter
- Freshman Welcome Letter from Assistant Principal Kenneth Pera
- Simsbury Parent Teacher Council
- Membership Form, Senior Celebrations flyer, Junior Celebrations Flyer
- Freshman School Supply List
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Free/Reduced Meals Information Packet
- Simsbury Friends for Music:
This year, there is a new online procedure for membership forms. To sign up for Simsbury Friends for Music and Performing Arts membership, please either print the Membership form or visit the Simsbury Friends for Music website to make a secure online donation through PayPal. Thank you for your support!
- SHS Activities Calendar
- Honor With Books Brochure
- MotoPhoto (Students can take advantage of MotoPhoto’s walk-in sessions at their studios at 11 East Main St., Avon on either August 8 or August 18 and skip the lines at the Forms and Photo Fair.)
- MotoPhoto Senior Card
- Yearbook Ordering Information
- Senior Parking Application
- Early Bird Cap & Gown Order Form