SHS Back to School Mailing
We value communications between home and school, and at no time does it seem to be important than the last few weeks before the beginning of a new school year! For your convenience, here is a summary of our planned communications with families. If you do not receive the following in a timely manner, please contact the main office at (860) 658-0451. If you are new to the district and want to make sure you don't miss important communications, go to the SHS website and click on Email Notification to register for SHS Listserv and/or High School Daily Notices.
Electronic Mail Communications
These links will be included in a back-to-school mailing sent by Simsbury High School.
- Freshman Welcome Letter from Assistant Principal Kenneth Pera
- Simsbury Parent Teacher Council
- Membership Form, Senior Celebrations flyer, Junior Celebrations Flyer
- Freshman School Supply List
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Free/Reduced Meals Information Packet
- Simsbury Friends for Music:
- SHS Activities Calendar
- Honor With Books Brochure
- MotoPhoto Students can take advantage of MotoPhoto’s walk-in sessions at their studios at 11 East Main St., Avon.
- Seniors: July 17 & 20, August 6 & 17
- All other students: August 6 & 17
- Yearbook Ordering Information Class of 2020
- Early Bird Cap & Gown Order Form