SHS Back to School
We value communications between home and school, and at no time does it seem to be important than the last few weeks before the beginning of a new school year, especially this one! For your convenience, here is a list of links to important publications and other recent communications with families.
Latest Communications from the Principal:
Principal Patrina's Weekly Message is posted on the Announcements page.
Transition Back to Full Time Letter from the Principal (October 21, 2020)
An Important Message from the Principal (August 31, 2020)
- Distance Learning Schedule (Mondays Only)
- Hybrid Full Day Bell Schedule (October)
- Steps to Improve Chromebook Performance
- Distance Learning Handbook_Student Edition
- Hybrid Living Daily Procedures
- Counselor Assignments
- Nutrition Services (Letter) | Order a Meal for Distance Learning Days (Form)
Visit our Student Resources webpage
Other helpful links:
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Free/Reduced Meals Information Packet
- Simsbury Friends for Music: To sign up for Simsbury Friends for Music and Performing Arts membership, please either print the Membership form or visit the Simsbury Friends for Music website to make a secure online donation through PayPal. Thank you for your support!
- Honor With Books Brochure
- Yearbook Ordering Information Class of 2021
- Early Bird Cap & Gown Order Form