Simsbury High School
34 Farms Village Rd., Simsbury, CT 06070
Phone: (860) 658-0451 | Fax: (860) 658-2439
Principal: Andrew O'Brien
Assistant Principals: Stephen Patrina, Kenneth Pera, Georgia Robert
Welcome to Simsbury High School, home of the Trojans!
Simsbury High School is a comprehensive high school with a long-standing tradition of excellence. Our students benefit from an impressive variety of academic, athletic, and extracurricular offerings, and close connections with staff members that are truly dedicated to their success. Our Core Values and Beliefs of Preparation, Passion, and Personal Growth serve as steadfast reminders that our goal is to connect students with their passion, help them to grow as individuals, and to prepare them for success in a rapidly changing world. We believe that our commitment to these principles coupled with the unsurpassed quality of our teachers and coaches results in a truly outstanding educational experience.
As you review our Program of Studies you will find that our academic, athletic, and extra-curricular offerings are incredible. The broad scope and depth of our programs provides our students with a high degree of personalization and challenge.
The Trojan Code outlines our positive behavioral expectations for the members of our learning community. By being Honorable, Respectful, and Responsible we are prepared to do our best work today, and poised to develop the character attributes and habits of mind that will ensure our continued success in the future.
Please feel free to contact us at any time for more information or to arrange for a tour of our campus.
Powerschool/InfoSnap is open for the 2018-19 school year. In late July, each child's individual snapcode was emailed to you from your child's school.
- If you are missing a snapcode or have a Powerschool/InfoSnap-related question, please contact your child's school.
- For technical support during the registration process, visit the PowerSchool Community help center or click “Help” from any form page.
- Bell Schedule
- Clubs & Activities
- Documents & Links
- Email Notification
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Graduation Information
- Library Media Center
- School Counseling
- SHS Alumni
- School Profile and Performance
- Teacher Websites
- Trojan Code (PBIS)
Simsbury High School offers 2 email notification lists to serve your needs.
1. High School Daily Notices To receive routine communications subscribe to this email list (Ex. Daily Notices, Weekly Events Calendars).
2. SHS Listserv This list offers emergency communications and weekly messages from the SHS administration. These are notices that in the past would have been sent by mail. If you received communications via the old SHS Listserv system during the previous school year, you do not need to subscribe again. We encourage you to remain on this list.
NOTE: When logging in, your username is your email address. You must provide a valid email address or your registration will not be processed.
SHS Class of 2018 Graduation Date:
Tuesday, June 19th at the Performing Arts Center at Simsbury Meadows at 6:00 p.m.
2018 Graduation Photos:
- Go to the Avon MotoFoto website for still pictures of graduates with diploma
- Use this form to order the Class of 2018 Graduation DVD
Simsbury High School classroom teachers maintain Google Sites and/or Google Classroom. Links to these sites are included in each teacher's profile, searchable via the Departments page or by searching the Faculty & Staff Directory tab above.
The Trojan Code
Simsbury High School strives to build a positive school culture that promotes excellence and ethical behavior among all members of the school community. We will be respectful, honorable, and responsible.
The Trojan Code is a school wide, positive, proactive approach for improving social behavior and academic achievement for all students. It is a commitment to positive interaction among all groups in our community.
Attention Staff & Students! Take the Q3 Trojan Code Challenge
- Trojan Code Brochure
- Trojan Code Matrix
- Trojan Code Handbook
- Trojan Code Parent Connection (September 2017)
- Lisa Abel, Chair
- Liz McKay, Chair
- Kevin Dakin
- Paula Garza
- Melissa LoStocco
- Andrew O’Brien
- Georgia Robert
- Megan Shumway
Summer Assignment information is posted on the SHS LMC website.
Joining Band this fall? See the Band tab on the SHS LMC website for some important announcements.
2018-19 School Supplies (Freshmen only)
SHS Back-to-School Mailing (Sent on July 27th)
Visit our Back-to-School page for helpful links for the 2018-19 school year!
College Planning Partnership's SAT Prep Course Registration page
Latest issue of the Simsbury Spirit Newsletter