The Open Enrollment period allows employees to make changes to their medical and dental insurance plans. This is the only time that employees can add members to their plans or change their plan outside of a life changing qualifying event.
- Rate and plan information along with a simple enrollment form can be found using the “Medical Insurance” tab below.
- Annual Open Enrollment information can be found using the "Annual Open Enrollment for Medical & Dental" tab below.
The perfect attendance program as established
All absences should be entered through the use of the Frontline Absence Management program. No paper forms are being utilized. Refer to your school secretary or Cindi Freilinger, Human Resources Coordinator, with questions.
If you have questions regarding attendance records or would like to request an attendance report, e-mail your questions / requests to Heather Orosz, Employee Benefits Coordinator for Simsbury Public Schools.
- Annual Notices About Health Insurance Coverage
- Annual Open Enrollment for Medical & Dental
- Cigna Medical & Dental Booklets, Newsletters and Flyers
- Employee Wellness
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Insurance News
- Life & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Privacy Practices
- Voluntary Vision Plan
- 403(b) Information & Forms
- CT Teachers Retirement System
- Workplace Safety Information
If you have questions regarding insurance eligibility or insurance claims, email Heather Orosz, Benefits Coordinator.