Request a Transcript
School Counseling Office Address:
Simsbury High School
School Counseling Office
34 Farms Village Road
Simsbury, CT 06070
SHS alumni requesting a transcript should download this release form and send it to the School Counseling Office. Fax at 860-658-1576 or email to Mrs. Ingrid Coloske at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a $4 processing fee for each transcript requested. Cash or check (made out to Simsbury High School) are accepted.
Please provide the following information:
- Your full name at the time of graduation
- Date of birth
- Year of graduation
- Where your transcript should be mailed.
- Your telephone number/email address in case we need to reach you.
Students requesting a transcript can download this form and submit it to the School Counseling Office. Transcript Request forms are also available in the School Counseling Office. Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing.
- Indicate which college you would like your transcript to be sent.
- Indicate whether or not you are using the Common Application
- Add application deadline and indicate Early Decision, Early Action, Regular Decision, or Rolling Admission.
- Include the names of the individuals writing recommendations.
- Bring the completed form directly to your School Counselor along with the $4.00 processing fee for each transcript requested.
Students requesting a transcript be sent to a scholarship can download this form and submit it to the School Counseling Office for processing. When possible, please provide your scholarship application so that all materials can be submitted together. A copy of this release form is also available in the School Counseling Office. Please allow up to 15 days for processing.
- Indicate which scholarship you would like your transcript to be sent, along with the address.
- Indicate the scholarship deadline.
- List the names of the individuals whose recommendations you'd like to include.
- Bring the completed form directly to your School Counselor.