Contracts & Negotiations
Following are the existing collective bargaining agreements negotiated by the Board of Education with its recognized employment groups. For an outline of the process that must be followed when negotiating with teachers under Connecticut law, please refer to the Teacher Negotiations Act Timetable.
- NAGE/NAME (effective 7/1/16-6/30/19) National Association of Municipal Employees Agreement covering custodial and maintenance personnel
- SSNA (effective (7/1/15-6/30/18) Simsbury School Nurses Association
- SEA (effective 7/1/14-6/30/17) Simsbury Education Association covering certified teachers
- SSASA (effective 7/1/14-6/30/17) Simsbury School Administrators and Supervisors Association
- SFEP (effective 7/1/15 – 6/30/17) Simsbury Federation of Educational Personnel
Wage Contract Settlements Summary