Tootin' Hills Elementary School PTO
The Hub is a third-party website sponsored by the Tootin' Hills PTO, for which the Simsbury Public Schools takes no responsibility. The link on this page is provided for your information and convenience only. The Simsbury Public Schools is not responsible for the quality or reliability of information, data, images, or opinions found on the website and the presence of any link to a third-party website on The Hub does not imply any endorsement by the Simsbury Public Schools.
In an effort to standardize communication, most Simsbury elementary school PTOs willl be using The Hub as their online information and communications portal beginning the 2016-2017 school year.
All information on the Tootin' Hills Hub will be specific to Tootin' Hills school ONLY and will reside behind a secure, private firewall, ensuring the highest level of protection and confidentiality. The firewall system has been tested an approved by the District's Office of Technology.
In order to keep up-to-date with school news and events, please register on The Hub. Below are the simple steps to do so. If you encounter any problems or difficulties, please contact the support team at: email@example.com for immediate assistance.
Hub registration instructions:
- Go to https://www.studentinfohub.net/THE/
- Click on the SIGNUP tab
- Use the REGISTRATION CODE of: THE12345Z
- Log in with your new info; update your family's/child's profile; complete your verification
- Take a few minutes to tell us which programs your family is most interested in so we can prioritize initiatives accordingly.
- While you are on The Hub, it's a great time to pay your family's PTO dues ($15/family) AND your child's classroom activity fees ($10/child). PTO dues give you the ability to vote on how fundraising dollars are allocated to enrich our school. Classroom activity fees help cover the cost of parties and special events in your child's classroom throughout the year.
Additional PTO links:
Please contact the PTO Board at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions. Thank you!