Simsbury Enrichment & Extended Day (SEED)
Squadron Line School
44 Squadron Line Road, Simsbury CT 06070
Tel. (860) 408-6144
Nikki Mahan, Youth Services Division Director
If you have questions about the program or would like more information, please contact SEED Program Coordinator Kelly Curtis at (860) 408-6144.
For all scheduling changes, please contact Youth Services Division Secretary Susan Sams at (860) 408-6144.
Monday–Thursday, 8:00 am–3:00 pm
Friday, 8:00 am–12:00 pm
Regular School Year:
Monday–Friday, 9:00 am–4:00 pm
Squadron Line School
Tootin' Hills School
Latimer Lane School
- Mission Statement
- Important Documents and Resources
- Your Child's Schedule
- Forms and Fees
- Contact Information
SEED provides a fun, safe, educational and enriching environment for every child. Warm and friendly staff nurture children to increase their cognitive abilities and foster self-esteem, while developing team spirit with a sense of cooperation and fair play. The SEED character traits of RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY, and KINDNESS are the framework for the success of our program. We strive for a seamless continuum of support and education for Simsbury elementary students.
- 7th Annual SEED Talent Show A Family Fun Night Event (April 2016)
- Financial Aid Available for Those Who Qualify
- 2016-2017 Registration forms are posted (under Forms & Fees below)
- Families with more than one child in the SEED program will receive a 5% discount off of the lower tuition.
- Our parent handbook is available on this website (see Important Documents and Resources). Each fall, a hard copy is mailed to each family enrolled in the SEED program.
- 2016-2017 SEED Parent Handbook
- 2016-17 SEED Student Handbook
- SEED Brochure (revised September 2016)
- Latest Newsletters: February 2017 | March 2017 | April 2017
- Behavior & Homework Contract
- Looking for a summer program for your child? Simsbury Arts Academy (SAA) offers exciting enrichment activities in the summer and year round. This webpage includes the latest downloadable brochure.