NEW FOR 2016-17! We now offer extended care hours! Click on "Forms & Parent/Guardian Communications" below to find out more.
- Getting Ready for Kindergarten
- Forms, Handbooks & Parent/Guardian Communications
- Our Philosophy
- Program Locations & Contact Information
- School Calendar
- Weather Delays
- What's Happening in the Classroom
Informational Materials for Parents/Guardians
- Program Change Form
- Children's Academy Brochure (revised January 2017) NEW! Kindergarten Readiness Program
- Letter Announcing Extended Hours Care (May 2016)
- 2016-2017 Parent Handbook
- Latest Edition of the Children's Academy Chatter Newsletter (March 2017)
Registration forms can be dropped off or mailed to the Department of Continuing Education office at 155 Firetown Rd., Simsbury, CT 06070.
Registration Form for Squadron Line School (combined age classes for 3- and 4-year-olds)
Children learn through active exploration of their environment. We believe that children should be given developmentally appropriate activities/materials and opportunities to explore, experiment, make choices, pursue interests, and solve problems. We believe that play should be child directed and teacher supported. We believe that intervention should occur within natural settings and in meaningful situations.