Simsbury Department of Continuing Education
155 Firetown Road, Simsbury, CT 06070
phone (860) 658-3870/fax (860) 651-2903
OFFICE HOURS: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-4:00PM
SUMMER HOURS:Monday-Friday 7:30AM-1:30PM
For more information, please contact Administrative Secretary Lorraine Wry email@example.com..
- DCE Latest Brochure
- Current Program Highlights
- Paying Online with My Payments Plus
- New York Trips
- Simsbury Enrichment & Extended Day (SEED)
- Children's Academy of Simsbury (Preschool Program)
- Simsbury Arts Academy (SAA)
- Teen Driving
UPCOMING NEW YORK TRIPS: (Registration begins March 28, 2016)
T-3 April 12, 2017
T-4 May 10, 2017 (A registration form will be available in the Winter/Spring DCE brochure.)
Simsbury's Department of Continuing Education offers trips to New York City several times per year. Join us for a motor coach trip to Manhattan for a day to shop, see a Broadway performance, meet a friend, have a special meal, etc.
Cost: $51 (Round Trip) Plus $3 non-refundable registration fee
- Leave IRON HORSE BLVD., Simsbury (Parking lot corner of WILCOX & IRON HORSE BLVD.) @ 7:30AM
- Leave ROUTE 4, FARMINGTON @ 7:50AM
Pick-up Location to Return to CT: 6th Ave. and 53rd St. (across from Hilton Hotel) at 5:45 P.M.
Bus stops in the city:
- Metropolitan Museum
- Plaza Hotel 5th & 59th
- Rockefeller Center 5th & 50th
- Half Price Tickets 7th & 47th
- Macy’s 34th & Broadway
Preschool at Squadron Line School
Simsbury's Department of Continuing Education no longer provides a driver education program. Please contact your local driver education company.
Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles
Visit the Teen Drivers link for more information