Simsbury Public Schools
Board of Education Goals: 2014-2019
Adopted May 27, 2014
- Student achievement: All students will participate in a rigorous and engaging learning experience that balances academics with personal, social, civic, and physical development, enabling them to be successful.
- Professionalism: All staff will contribute to a challenging, collaborative, and focused environment that fosters continuous improvement.
- School culture: Simsbury Public Schools will provide a physically and emotionally safe and supportive environment.
- Communication: The district will effectively communicate with stakeholders and engage them in the district's improvement efforts.
- Resources: All resources will be utilized efficiently and effectively towards the district's vision and goals.
Simsbury Public Schools District Vision, Goals and Core Beliefs